Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lying

I have to see worse to realise how blessed things already are for me.

And I did some obvious things yesterday. Like keep away from some people because I know they are nothing but trouble. It’s real obvious, not that I don’t want to help them but I am also in a bad state. What right have I do help them? What obligations do I have? None, I am trying not to feel apologetic because it really isn’t my fault. I don’t see why I need to lend a helping hand when these people haven’t since the day I knew them. I am a vengeful ghost, remember? Besides, people cannot expect others who’re worse off to help them.

I don’t like people who tell imperfect lies. I am Virgo so please, even if it’s telling lies, make sure they are so perfectly woven that I cannot see through them. People can tell lies for all they like, I tell them too, Joo Yoo Rin tells them like drinking water. So long as I cannot see loopholes through them, I am fine with being deluded and being kept in the dark. But if I can tell that people are lying through their teeth, I am extremely sorry, we cannot even be friends because there simply exist no trust. Don’t let me find out you are lying, it’s better if you admit it yourself. To a hardcore liar, some lies seem so superficial that everyone can tear them apart easily.

Promoted from BC to PC. Bad Cat to Picky or Problematic Cat. I love my new title.

No comments: