9 am to 2 pm
I crashed a few Chemical Engineering lectures today, CN1111 and CM1502. I know why I crashed these lectures. Simply because they are lectures for the young to learn about respecting the elderly. Didn’t really pay attention but the people are really studious. Very scary.
Some feel to write a Mandarin song is back but just some, it’s insufficient. My giving up saw some reviving light today. I am quite sure it isn’t going to work yet I still try.
I really don’t like people who cannot accept others’ views and opinions and think they are right all the time, especially when they self-proclaim that they are some expert in the field and keep voicing their two cents’ worth, ignoring and nullifying what others say. It’s high time to teach these people that the world isn’t exactly revolving around them and they should learn to listen to what others have to say.
I don’t really like people who leave a lot of things to me to decide as well. It’s tough making decisions yet irritating to keep seeing others steal the limelight. I am so hard to please. When it’s time to make a decision, I will make it. When it’s time for others to make a decision, please come forward and acknowledge your turn.
7 pm to 10 pm
Very numb to some things going around, very oblivious to some actions displayed by others, very indifferent to what some people do or say to one another because they simply are none of my business. Do what you really want because I don’t care.
And Yellow Specs Cat shouldn’t feel guilty buying noodles with chili because it was me who didn’t say I don’t take chili. Yellow Specs Cat is hoping to evolve into Contacts Cat soon.
This is a vicious cycle of cynicism, sarcasm and mockery. It’s fun but some people do not like it. At the right moment and on the right people, we play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment