Friday, March 28, 2008

Give And Take

People cannot just keep expecting others to give when they themselves just happily enjoy taking. Because life doesn’t work this way. It’s a give and take system, sometimes we’ll all have to give and sometimes we’ll all need to take.

I haven’t been listening to the radio because I am always away from home and today, I finally listened to the radio again. There was this very hilarious caller who shared her love story, how she confessed to a guy. I was wondering if girls these days are really so outspoken and forthright in expressing their love until Mummy said, “If you see Xue Gongcan, I believe you will do the same.”

That day I was just telling people I once had a leg cramp while sleeping and the very night, my right leg suffered a cramp. I’d rather dream of the same person than get a leg cramp because it’s really painful.

Life Made Simple goes like this
Sunshine and love be with you
In rainy days, I shall be with you
I’d always be with you

Somebody saw and responded.

"Do you love me more than these?" says:
Love is no fool
Dreams come true

It’s brimming and overflowing in me.

No comments: