I am so going to write ten or more paragraphs today. I have so much to say, all suppressed under the Mid-Terms stress.
I shall start with Mid-Terms. I HATE MID-TERMS! My Math was horribly done, my physics was screwed up, my MLE isn't any better either and my CS, needless to say more. Why after all, I still cannot live up to the expectations? Why is my life so unpredictable? I am so saddened by this tragedic Mid-Terms.
Okay, now I am going to start some incessant ranting. Raj says I know how to take care of people but since when? I cannot even take care of myself and I definitely need others to take care of me. So don't try to ask me to take care of anybody or anything, lest you might just be anticipating an early death.
I think Heaven is mostly fair and at times unfair. Fair in the sense talents are evenly distributed. If you're good at academics, you are probably not nice-looking. If you're nice-looking, you may not have a pleasant character. If you have a pleasant character, you may not have a voice for singing. And if you have a voice for singing, you may not be wise enough to make use of it. The list goes on and on. That's why in certain aspects, Heaven is fair. But how about Heaven being unfair? Let's see, some people are born more blessed than others, in terms of brains or wealth. Sometimes, it takes a great deal for these more blessed people to understand how others are struggling with life. I know of people who have nicely planned lives since they were born and have not met any trouble since then. However, the point is, they cannot seem to put themselves in the shoes of others and seriously, their behaviour really puts me off. Be more selfless, the Earth doesn't revolve around you and it won't kill for you to share.
Friendship is fragile. I believe in that. And the worst people around whom I really cannot accept are those who are so proud of the things they own and start showing off. Honestly, what's wrong with them? I am definitely not impressed by anyone who boasts and tries to get the envy of people. You don't need a Mom who can bake a humble pie for you to eat before you know how to shut up about yourself. So people, don't ever give a I-am-WOW-ed-by-your-new-stuff expression to these people, they don't deserve it.
And since friendship is fragile, I don't want to go beat about the bush. I give many hints on a failing friendship. If people cannot catch them, then look forward to a downslope friendship. I won't try to save it, they have to.
Jonathan went telling people I am emo(emotional). He doesn't even know where I do my real emo stuff at. And he hasn't seen the real emo part of me. So he had better not to make such a hasty conclusion about me again.
Horoscopes is a very real thing. People should try to match their horoscopes for relationships, be it even friendship. Because big time clashes are bound to happen and it's not a simple issue to resolve especially if horoscopes are involved.
I dreamt of the same person again as I have posted previously, the very next night. Consecutively two nights in a row. I don't know what to say, the second dream was just as weird. I was talking on MSN with this person and at the same time e-mailing the same person. I mean most people will just settle all to be discussed over MSN. Who is the right frame of mind will send e-mail and talk on MSN at the same time?
I am posting the next in a jiffy, ten paragraphs done. And I shall return a true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment