I am typing this because it's in the middle of the night and I have absolutely no intention of doing my programming lab. It's pitch dark here and I am trying my best to make as little typo errors as possible.
The total hours I slept during lecture in NUS is more than that over the past 19 years. The total number of times I missed lessons in NUS due to some reason or another is also more than that over the past 19 years. Thus, correspondingly, the number of Bs I have gotten last semester is also more than that over the past 19 years. I am a sad case.
Homework piling again. Labs undone again. Lecture notes not read again. Webcast not listened to again. Sleep debt accumulating again. Procrastination creeping up again. Yucks.
When it snows, it's my birthday. I want to visit Jeju island and eat the local tangerines. I want to take the lift up 63 Building and hold my breath. I will only step on the white strips of a zebra-crossing. I will tell lies with a coin in hand. I will count one to five and think of Joo Ji Hoon or Lee Dong Wook or Kim Jeong Hoon is right in front of me. Lastly, I will borrow a rooster mascot suit from the fried chicken stall and have fun with it.
"A za!" this may mean "try harder" in some language. I keep hearing them saying this in My Girl.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment