Goodness holy cow, I must change my style before I flood the world of people. I shall try not to relate negative happenings from now onwards, since they seem to be bringing on some ill repercussions somewhere. Then again, if I were to start being cheery here, the drastic difference from past posts will make me look as if I am suffering from split personality, even though I might just be.
In any case, please stay positive everyone. I will too. Your timely reminder has told me something, past bad stuff is to be forgotten. Really, it ought to be. Even daily bad stuff is to be.
So I am changing again, remember only the good nice things. But sometimes I will still need a place where I can vent some frustration. So bear with me especially in this transition stage.
I am in so many unofficial groups. Guai Gia Committee, Mugger Club (which I certainly did not set up but am the foremost person in it) and maybe Cat Family.
They sound so funny and I am most into Guai Gia Committee. Here are some criteria one must satisfy to be considered into the club.
1. Must be single since day born.
I think that's about all the pre-requisites. It's not a club for left-on-the-shelves singles mind you. It is a congregation of Guai Gias. Highly prestigious in a certain sense.
Now does my new style look cheery enough? At least, I think this is the side most people see me as. I shall invite more people to read my blog and I think I can sustain this tone and attitude.
Kudos to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment