Yesterday, 21 February must be dubbed blessed day, maybe not of the year but at least of these few months since school restarted.
Firstly, academics wise, though I haven't caught up with much of the lagged schoolwork, I managed to work through Mastering Physics, do my critique and CS lab with the help of a lot of benefactors. Really, if not for all these helpful friends, I seriously think I will be very miserable doing things alone. Gregory, Wenxian and Jason for Mastering Physics, Pei Fen and Jason for critique and Jie Hui and Wenxian for CS lab. And Jie Hui for teaching me how to Stack and Link List over bubble tea.
We did something so hilarious today, I mean yesterday. Bharat wanted to pass Nitisha her laptop and cheeked a "Happy Birthday" along with the passing across the seats in LT7 before MLE lecture. Jie Hui heard that it was Nitisha's birthday and decided we should all sing her a birthday song and we really did! In front of everyone and at the end, people were clapping for Nitisha. But guess what, it wasn't Nitisha's birthday at all! Her birthday's 23 August! And we might just decide we'll sing her yet another birthday song after the mid term break in the same lecture again so people will be perplexed how many birthdays she has.
Bharat told me his intriguing story, Three. I would definitely be buying the book if he publishes it or watch the movie if he films it. Really great plot and I think I am more into this kind of stories than the typical-girly type.
I have been coughing and pouring syrup medicine directly into my mouth because I couldn't find my spoon. So my mouth is sort of a measuring cylinder where I used pure approximation to estimate the amount of syrup I need to take. I still have a whole lot of phlegm unextractable.
And I don't want to partake too much in RRQQ squad anymore because it is too time-consuming. Besides, it is almost mission impossible.
I am facilitating Yishun Reading Stars later and am really jittery about it. Hope everything turns out nice and fine and sweet and beautiful.
All things bright and beautiful, ourselves we made them all.
Cheery enough?
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment