I hope, I wish, I pray.
Negative thoughts will away, sighing will dimish in my life, weird emotions will leave me.
Positive perspectives will come to me, rejoicing will fill my life, lovely sentiments will surround me.
I resent, I hate, I loathe.
I am so engulfed in the bad part of my life, I cannot seem to bring myself back to where I should be. I am so disgusted by people and things and ultimately myself, I don't know if the problem actually lies with me. I am so distracted and yet obssessed, I don't belong to where I am supposed to belong. I am so overwhelmed by matters so irrelevant and simple, I cannot place myself on the platform I should be at.
My MSN conversations now do not include the expression "haha", I have refrained from typing it. I can do what I have resolved to do. But in fact, I changed the habit overnight due to a drastic tragedy which happened to me.
Mask, without it, everyone will see the real me. Which goes to say, I am extremely sorry, no one actually knows the true inner me, absolutely no one, hardly even myself, but of course, with the exception of You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment