用华文也会用上瘾. 今天真是个恐怖的一天, 需要完成两项重大使命. 不知道自己的能力能不能达到要求, 更不知道自己会不会在中途放弃, 打退堂鼓.
靠人不如靠己. 这句话用于某些人再对不过, 但用于另一帮好人, 也未必.
祝
友谊节快乐!
It's been a weird feeling for very long. I don't know what to say and what to do. It's just a rotten feeling, a feeling which keeps bothering, keeps pestering and keeps hampering my forward path. I think I am a goner. I seriously have no idea why and how, let alone the what and who DI asks.
Route distorted. A few days ago, I realised my passion in life, my interest and direction. But it seems so uncompatible with whatever I am studying now that sometimes, I wonder if I am too disorientated to do anything about my life now. I was too blinded by the paper chasing, too obssessed with persuing what others expected of me and completely ignored what my heart and brain has been asking me to do. Or rather, to put it in a nicer tone, I was happy to follow what others want of me while I have no idea what I want to do. However, it is a different case now. I am beginning to know what I want and it is rather evident that I have to do something about it. Let me put it this way, I shall work hard on what I have to do now, so that in time to come, I will be able to persue my passion and interest. It seems slightly illogical an argument but I am sure I know what I am rambling about here.
You must trust me and give me Your power because without You, I am nothing. You must not drift off suddenly without a warning again because I need You and Your support. I have faith in You and You must do likewise. I can do it, only with You.
每一次写着写着, 都会很不知觉地变得很伤感. 如果日子一定得和往常不一样, 我就一定得和往常不一样, 用全新的自己面对眼前绊脚的困难, 用内在的力量克服所有的障碍, 用你披荆斩棘, 用自己一直以来都拥有的来打倒自己.
是这样吗? 似乎是吧.
祝
重新出发成功!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment