Different people have different reactions and responses to the same situation. Same people have different behaviour in different circumstances. Whatever and anything, I have different opinions on different people who exhibit the same behaviour under the same conditions. The only reason is because these people are different and should rightly be treated differently.
I certainly hope no one's been stalking here. If anyone is, please leave a comment to say you've stalked.
School reopening in two days. Am I prepared? Maybe not. I will take all last opportunities to enjoy the last bit of fun I can have. Subsequently, what may become of me, I daren't imagine. But the outcome must definitely be better than last semester, lest I might really go into some depression or state of self-denial.
Transformer chalet at Sentosa. Quite a success I would say considering the short notice and overwhelming response. Nice job done there. This is the time to see who's nice and who's not, whose character is passable and whose character is like crap. Saw and concluded.
The lack of sleep is creeping up on me. Sleep in peace, You.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment