First day in school has shown me how lazy and undetermined I am. Thank goodness today's stuff are all introductory and not exactly important.
But then again, I certainly need to focus, so I shall do a simple recap of what happened today in school, not of what I have learnt rather of what occured.
First thing first, morning was funny, hilarious in fact. I said, "Hello Topaz" to my sister because she's in Topaz House now. Then, there was this microphone is LT7A that cannot stop squeaking and distorting the lecturer's voice. We wasted a good whole half an hour trying to debug the microphone. Physics lecture was okay, considering the lecturer only gave a brief introduction of the course. However, I believe MLE is going to get me. The lecturer, my holy sacred cow, what on earth is he rambling about! I defintely got to push my entire Stress Club up to the front so that we will pay some attention to that poor fellow. Lest I am sure the next poor fellow will be me. And we balloted Physics tutorials and laboratory group for nothing! Apparently there was a technical glitch and all the balloting was nullified. To think I actually asked practically everyone to join in my Four-Day work week and ballot for ideal slots so that we can attain that. My recruitment of Stress Club members seems successful up till now. Lastly, I must really say I sort of like my two lecturers for CS1102C, they so call themselves Uncle Tan and Uncle Soo. I honestly didn't mean to have it this way but I guess I super can relate to old uncles. The best part is, Dr Tan is mandarin-speaking and that makes him truely easy-to-connect-with. I hope for the best for the upcoming C++ module.
Went to get textbooks from Clementi Bookshop and burnt a big hole in my pocket. I should lay down my ground rules for buying textbooks, at least read through them and not let the money go to waste. Want to see an improvement from the fiasco of last semester? Utilise the textbooks!
Heal the wound, veil the scar, put up new skin. You can do it.
/* And I secretly paste something here.
Sicher! I am going to blog about you. You are very kind-hearted and always like to pair me up with any Tom, Dick , Harry Potter. But here I declare that I don't like any one of those names you've mentioned. I like 薛功灿 now and nobody can replace him. So don't try to be funny again. Sicher! Thanks for being such a helpful friend but currently I don't need your help. When I need your help, I shall ask you for it, and you will have to help me then! */
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment