I wonder why I made such a choice. Let it be a last enjoyment before I start the horrid school days again. Let it be a final retreat before a series of nightmares and trouble arise again.
These days, I realise I am wavering about here and there. Here and there. Where exactly do I stand, where in fact am I and where really do I want myeslf to be? It's not a simple matter of here or there. There's this place in between and that's where I am now. If all along I was here, I am actually glad I have shifted and to some extent, to somewhere near there.
Had this incredibly horrendous dream about myself not being able to wake up again. Actually, I was amused myself that when I realised I could not wake up in the dream, I was worrying that I would miss the C++ bridging lecture later. Subconsciously, they have gotten me, both the spanking e-mail and the Howler.
I shall move on from in between to there. I must prove myself this semester. I hope I did not take too long to realise I must move on. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment