Even before the end of the PC show, I knew it was a good and new experience for me. Standing for 9 hours straight, talking non-stop, no time for lunch or dinner, no time for toilet breaks, incessant complains from customers, irritating and unreasonable requests for better and free stuff and not to forget, some sulky, unhelpful colleagues who either give you a black face or snatch your deals from you directly or indirectly.
Of course, I don't deny that I have learnt customer service from this show and how to put on a (fake) smile even things get on your nerves. Whacking on things which may not be true, lots of sales talk, a great deal of lying and hypocritism, keeping up to whatever crap that is re-newed everyday, being willing to ask for help and advice (I am trying to steer back to the positive side), putting in your heart into each deal for the benefit of your customers and talking without a conscience.
It is indeed a good learning platform for me. And many thanks to all my friends who came down to visit me - Gladys, Samantha, Wenxian, Pei Fen, Jie Hui, Hui Fang, Vanessa and Fatima. Yucks, Jinhong came to PC Show but didn't come visit me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment