Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Jokes From PC Show 2008

These really happened. Have a good laugh.

Customer: What other freebies do I get besides the mouse?
Me: Well, I can throw in a cat for you.

Customer: What Furbies do I get with this deal?
Me: =___=

Customer: Do you give away free mice?
Me: =___=

Customer: Can I get another free wired mouse besides this bluetooth one?
Me: One for each hand?

Customer: I would like to get one more monitor screen besides the one which is coming together with the desktop.
Me: One for each eye?

Me: I'll give you a webcam for every desktop you purchase.
Customer: Is it a logistic webcam?
Me: It's a Logitech webcam. =___=

Customer: *points to some rival brochure* Which is a better deal? Yours or theirs?
Me: Theirs, go buy from them.

Customer: Does this laptop come with a carrying case?
Me: Yes, it does.
2 weeks later...
Customer: Where is my carrying case?!?!

Customer: Do I get a backpack as well as a carrying case at this additional cost?
Me: Yes, you do.
2 weeks later...
Customer: I see my backpack but where is my carrying case?!?!

No comments: