Things are bound to go awry at the last minute. Look at what has been happening and look at how irate people are because of how some management handle stuff.
Sometimes, people need to realise that they are not perfect, no matter how their horoscopes say they are. Sometimes, people need to know that things will not go as they expect because their events involve humans and humans are changing creatures. Sometimes, people need to learn that they have to give and take because we won't just keep giving and they can't keep receiving.
Yeah, I am sadistic. I like to see how others, by the others I mean those who have been ill-treating me, are facing trouble. Not exactly like but I would want them to see how they are not always correct and how they are infuriating the people whom they seek help from. This isn't the way to managing people and displaying your less-than-able leadership. I am not sure I can do a better job but from where I am standing, I can see that there is something very wrong with the way things are done. I am glad to see that, so at least next time I will not repeat what is wrong if I ever get a chance to. If these things do not turn out well, blame yourselves the leaders, because I don't see who else you have as your scapegoats. I am sadistic, remember? I will be smirking behind all of you because you all made me do it. Too much of torturing people won't do you or others any good.
This is a sinister post, topped with the most evil laughs and most unbelievable words from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment