Hui Fang says I can blog about Philosophy and I am so going to do it. Simply, what is my philosophy? Why do I always do things which seem warped to others? Is there something wrong with my philosophy or is everyone entitled to his/her own set of thinking and judgement towards things and situations?
In my opinion, we can all do what we like so long as we do not hurt others. Well, even if we do hurt others in the process knowingly or unknowingly, an apology should be offered. Virgos find it hard to say sorry? I need to check up on that because I myself am not very sure.
My Philosophy revolves very much about myself, which means I probably have these - Chauvinism, Egotism and Narcissism. I have been told so many times by different people I do not behave like a girl, so it won't come as a surprise if I say I practise Chauvinism. My ego has been greatly suppressed since I entered University and I cannot seem to find my way back to it. Hopefully I will be able to get it back when next semester starts. Narcissism is the least possible thing I thought I will be heading towards but maybe I have that kind of thinking too. I don't really love myself a lot but I just want to defend myself, from all sorts of things which may or may not happen. I don't want to see myself hurt so I defend myself greatly. This is probably the reason why I only appear as I am. To know me through and through, friends have to break my defences. I am D for defensive, direct and domineering. Don't remind me of my D personality again.
Because many ideas differ so people cannot click, because many beliefs differ so the Human Chemistry doesn't work and because many values and thoughts towards life differ so people dislike one another. Philosophy is such an interesting topic. I will drive further into Philosophy and my takes on life some other day.
歌曲: 终结孤单 歌手: 五月天 专辑: Final Home 当我们混
约你你说不来 来了你又不high 大家开开心心出来玩 你却埋头吃饭 如果你的孤单 只是你的习惯 你就把你自己锁起来 实在是太不应该 心情好心情坏 怎么开始怎么办 你有的不爽 让我来分担 Everything gonna be alright Tomorrow will be fine 太阳依然灿烂 地球继续转 有我的陪伴 你再也不孤单 有我的陪伴 一起终结孤单 卫冕者接受挑战 难免也会失败 人生像一场比赛 还是要保持乐观 请你把头抬起来 帮你把勇气装满 有我这样完美的朋友 high不high 当然很high 啦 嘿
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment