Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For Seekers

I have cleared up many thoughts with Wordpress. And so I am back on Blogger today.

This is such a lunatic world! So much work to do in so little time. So many things to say using only one mouth. So many things to interpret with only a brain made up of peanuts. So much sleep to catch up on, simply because I cannot stop falling asleep.

Oh my, after that paragraph I sort of feel I need to go back to Wordpress again. My dependency on people and things is creeping up. I can’t imagine anybody has ever said I am independent. Even if I were to go back to Wordpress, I know it’s hard to pen my thoughts because they have reached a higher level which my grasp of the English language cannot manage anymore. In fact, my grasp of any human-known language cannot explain much. Beyond words and phrases, what a useless expression.

For the most sought-after name, back-track, crack, reveal, compile, debug, recompile, test, pass course marker and presto, you’re very much done.

No comments: