Saturday, April 5, 2008

Don't Laugh!

I am so going to throw my entire thick-skinned face by posting this most un-glam thing which I did yesterday. Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh!

I was asking my friends where they were shopping for CCA stuff over the phone and was truly engrossed. I was, OK, don't doubt. Then, I realised I needed to go to the toilet urgently and headed to toilet. When I stepped in, *oh man!*, it was the male toilet! Goodness, those people! They threw real furtive glances at me! I quickly said, "Opps, sorry," and walked out as if nothing has happened. And to think I wasn't really too embarrassed, maybe because no one I knew saw it. Absolutely amazing. Don't laugh!

Oh my! Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh!

More and more people like to quarrel either with me or with other people. I don't really want to bother. By all means, go ahead.

And I am supposed to catch hints all over and say the same thing to you? I guess you are very mistakened.

No comments: