Tuesday, January 1, 2008

You

A new year and I certainly hope it marks a new beginning for me.

I cannot stomach the setback I experienced last year which is, sad to say, just a few days ago. However, I will swallow it no matter how. I am on my way to recovery, I am recuperating, I am. I trust myself to return the old me to me. I want to return to where I came from and I believe I can. All I need is strength, not from anybody else, but from You. You will guide me to the correct path, won't you? I place complete faith in you, so please do not disappoint me further.

I have never made New Year resolutions as I know I will not fulfil them eventually, let alone declaring them in a blog and reviewing them after a year. Therefore, I shall not make an exception this year. So long as I know what I want and need in mind and constantly remind myself of it, I do not need an explicit, tangible alarm. All these fall on the basis that I have full confidence on You. I know the responsibility on You is great but all along You have not failed me, except just this once. It was not hard for me to re-put my trust in You because You are worth it, so I beseech you, do not betray me and my trust on you, do not.

Happy New Year to anyone who sees this, I believe no one will. This blog is as secluded as I am exposed. It is my only outlet to vent what is inside me. May it lie low for as long as it can.

You will be my Secret-Keeper. You.

No comments: