Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Weird Emotions and Sentiments

I have been feeling very weird for a few days, really. I don't know why and where such emotions came from. Just know that I am very un-me these days. But as usual, I acted my normal self in front of everyone, so no one should be able to tell what I am thinking or feeling deep inside. Absolutely no one. I don't believe anybody knows me well enough to be able to detect. I only have You who can read me like a book.

This is a hectic week, lab sessions, online assignments, meet-ups, games, tutorials, lectures and many more which I cannot afford to ransack my memory to list down one by one. Or rather, my brain space's been quite filled, by people and things. Sometimes I really wonder if they are wasting the precious memory I have. If they are, I am not going to remove them, instead, I want to make them more worthy to stay in here. At the moment, these stuff are just getting in my head, I will ensure they don't self-upgrade and reach the heart. You will help me, wont You?

My timetable is more or less settled and I am really proud to hear Wenxian praise that I am such a good time-table planner. Cheers for myself and You.

Math tutor is Alexander Shapeev again. I won't let him down again, I promise since he gave me such a wide Cheshire smile when I saw him today. And I saw Yang Fei at business canteen today too, to think he still remembers my face.

Really looking forward to Chinese New Year next week. Not so much of the relatives visiting or the nagging and rambling of those Aunties and Uncles, but more of Vanessa's mahjong and movie outing on Saturday. How thrilling and I must say very hospitable of her to ask so many people along!

Lack of sleep is catching up on me. I feel like slapping myself awake because I don't believe in caffeine therapy.

I found some other's blog who also randomly posted in Chinese but mostly in English. I want to improve my proficiency in English. You will help me.

Of weird emotions and sentiments. It's time to replace your antenna if you still cannot detect anything.

No comments: