Friday, January 18, 2008

Useless Me Got Bullied By A Trolley

Ouch, my toe! I cannot even pull a trolley properly! I was accompanying Mummy to NTUC to do some marketing and was happily pulling the food trolley behind me. And then, without warning, that trolley decided that I have too much blood and wanted to help me shed some. It crashed into the big toe of my right foot, how excruciating the pain was! Okay to be exact, it still is painful!

Now my toe's bandaged up in some weird oil and I reckon I must limp to Party World later. No more covered shoes for the time being, stick with slippers and sandles. Thank goodness my business etiquette training which calls for court shoes doesn't start so soon, lest I will be crying my toe out.

Party world later at 5 pm all the way till 9 pm. I haven't been to any song-singing place so I guess I shall be having lots of fun later. Besides, we are going to play I'm The Boss too. I am so going to gang up and own the rest.

Tomorrow's CSC Day and I don't really have a very clear idea of what I am supposed to do as a group leader. The last time during Shrek Camp, I was supposedly the group leader but I realised that I shirked much of the responsibilities and made Wei Chuan and Benny do quite a great deal of the job. I don't know how to be a group leader! I wasn't taught! Now this time, I see that I am the sole group leader, how scary! I guess I am on my own now, going solo. I wish my toe hadn't failed me at this crucial point in time.

Get well soon toe! Then we'll go kick that trolley!

No comments: