I am beginning to know more about myself, really! After 19 years, some light has only just shed on me. I am realizing some scary truths about myself and some interesting things I can and will do as well as some things which I cannot and insist on doing.
I, for one, like things and people easily. I don't know why, so long as I see the good in some people, I will tend to like them, like as in think they are nice and worth being friends with. I like things easily too. I don't remember me being like that in the past, I was definitely more selective and picky.
I am so lazy and playful and extremely not studious. I can play till 3 am and that's two days before my exam. Yesterday, I played all the way to 3.30 am, with no guilt. Not that I am confident, not that I have prepared, not that I am good, it's plain procrastination and a heck-care, slack-till-the-eleventh-hour attitude. Like now, I still have a 1 pm paper tomorrow and here I am playing like there is no tomorrow. Seriously, I certainly was not like that in the past.
New facets of me, so spanking fresh I cannot recognise myself, so changed I am a stranger to myself now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment