The game is over. I need not explain more. I have already begun to feel tired over this game since ages ago. This is the time I call it a badly-played game and end it.
Digressing here, I am escaping reality. Tomorrow is my C Programming exam and here I am, wasting time. Warbook filled my study break and is still filling now. I hate myself for the lack of discipline and the easy sucumb to entices. I believe all along I have not been putting in enough effort. In TJ it was like that, now it is worse. My best efforts came and went when I was in NAS. After that it was all lousy and feeble attempts to study but ended up having fun. I want to know how I lived my NAS challenge and how I managed the feat. Sometimes I really wonder if that was me.
I am such a dreamer, all the more I should not have started playing the game. I hereby declare, Game Over.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment