It's been some time since I've penned down my thoughts. Although this blog is not for anyone to see, it is still a platform for me to jot down the trivial, and not-so-trivial ongoings of everyday life.
The exams are around the corner and I can see the devilish heads of exams sticking out of place, jeering at the lack of self-discipline of me. Just tomorrow I have a practical exam on C Programming and I am totally hopeless in it. What a sad and horrendous life I lead! I really don't like the feeling of not-studying-for-myself. It has been study-for-my-own-good for a nice whole 18 years, I was stupid enough to change the regime. I am to blame, so I must take the responsibility. Then again, it would be much better if I start to think the positive way now, before I resent myself further.
It's really a mixed kind of feeling now which I cannot describe in words, especially in this foreign English language. May the Force be with me to take me up, up and away from the unpleasant emotions I am experiencing now.
I laugh only because it releases stress, I smile because it is funny. I stay the way I am because I accept myself as I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment