Happy Chinese New Year greetings from Korea! :)
It's the first time I'm spending Chinese New Year alone in a foreign land and it's actually very alright! I think I'm really OK with new environment and new people. But this does not mean that I've had bad or worse times in Singapore. I sincerely believe that my ability to take Korean cultures and food and practices should not undermine my experiences in Singapore. :) I still appreciate and enjoy the people and things in Singapore. And very much too. As I spend my days here in Korea, I will remember and think of the lovely times I've had in Singapore!
LOL, actually I just wanted to make this point that, exchanging to Korea, people should just be less fussy and more receptive and more open to changes. I stress this point more than anything. LOL! Maybe I'm meeting too many people who just cannot adapt to changes and I don't know how long they will take. LOL!
Happy Valentine's Day to all too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment