Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Nightmare

Yesterday morning, I had a nightmare, OK, a daymare. This is probably the best way to deter me from sleeping late and waking up late and lazing in bed. LOL.

This stupid, fat, ugly fellow was teaching me how to change lanes. OK, you see how traumatized, more like pissed I am with that stupid, fat, ugly fellow. Not say I'm not stupid or fat or ugly, but I still feel so irritated that I have to call that fellow, stupid, fat and ugly.

Out of nowhere, this fellow dropped me off at my primary school area. Then as I walked, I saw weird things. I saw a nun and two little nun-girls, all in orange-red robes. I have never seen any of these people before but the nun was actually ironing her robe at the void deck. At another void deck, I saw BIG BIG human photos with words around them hanging on the void deck walls. Similar to that of obituaries or carvings on graves.

I walked ahead and saw scary stuff! Around 10 coffins of different styles and patterns were neatly arranged in a row. Damn scary, there were a few coffins which are quite simple and there was this old bulky, traditional coffin which normally appears in those zombie shows. WAH, damn scary!!! I quickly walked away in the direction of my house. LOL.

Then at another block void deck, durians were on sale but they were not stacked up on racks, they were randomly placed on the ground and there were only a few durians of each type. The durians really looked dubious. Walking further up, there was a row of old people seated on white chairs eating durians. OMG, very scary, the number of old people == number of coffins? Now that I link them all up, they could be having a durian break from all that lying down. WAH! I am so scared! LOL!

Then, I think I woke up. LOL! Damn scary! And who's fault! That stupid, fat, ugly fellow's! Drop me off near those scary places! He's not even supposed to drive the car what...

Somehow, I think we're both capable in writing things we think and feel and jolt tears. Add oil, my sister.

No comments: