Saturday, October 17, 2009

Insensitive

How do I bring myself to say all this, 21 already, yet has so sense of discretion. You put all your brains into studying, am I not right to say this? Many people see you as having wonderful interpersonal skills, but to me, you've just done one of the worst thing in your life, and sadly to say whether you've the intention or not, to hurt your friend.

How would you feel, if I've done the same to your old flame, J. I'm pretty sure you won't even turn up. Seriously, if you really want to get something more than what you're getting now, I am telling you, you can have IT.

What are you even up to, what's up your sleeves. I've known you not to be like that. And this time, I'm very much disappointed. I hope someone, or anybody, could drill some sense into you.

Whether you've intended it purposely or not, you're just being plain insensitive.

Then yet another you, another insensitive person, stop going around to affect others with your outrageous behaviour. I, standing on the outside of your circle, am already poisoned and disgusted by what I've heard.

Insensitive people around me, could you all think of the feelings of the people whom you care for or the people who care for you before you open your damn mouth or do things?

No comments: