Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fishmonger

I don't know how others feel, to me she is selfish. She doesn't teach in fear you are better. She expects others to teach in fear she's worse. The fact is that she's better, so she's plain selfish. Oh, maybe to me only. Others are entitled to feel whichever way they think she is but at least to me, she is selfish.

Maybe another case of "I don't teach people who are of threat to me" or "I don't see why I should teach you because there won't come a time when I'll get help from you" or "I don't want to teach you simply because you are of the same gender as me and I only teach GUYS". Whichever and whatever. Some girls just cannot get over their little brainless mindsets over guys.

Behaving like a Primary/Secondary school student at University level, shame, utter shame. Yeah, people need courses to upgrade their childish, selfish thinking.

Go to renowned schools, so much for Civics and Moral Education and PCCG, end up as a fishmonger. And if I wait for her long long long long long enough, until I start decomposing, I think she still won't teach.

No comments: