Friday, May 23, 2008

好久不见

Hui Fang says I haven't been updating my blog for a long, long time. So here I am. Really busy with Ethelonter V trials and Yishun meetings. And also, very busy with a whole load of this and a basketful of that. Why is this such a un-holiday holiday? Besides the fact that I can wake up as late as I like on certain days, of course.

I am very jittery about some things. Yeah, some things that will determine my life and death. Very frightened and scared. It gives some very heart-breaking dreams. If real life is going to be like that, I will be greatly saddened, greatly.

And many things are happening these days. I want to partake in them, not organise them. I really have no time. Sometimes, I really wonder if there can be a day where I don't need to do a single thing for any other person. It's the holidays mind me! Yet a weirdly large pile of work stacks.

People are all rushing off on planes, to places where they can play and have fun. We, the people of frugal and simple lives, stay in Singapore and slog. Life isn't fair, get used to it.

No comments: