Lying is a gift which saves people. Your inability to lie sort of got me into some small trouble. I will try all means to avoid this trouble brewed by you. Lying is my way of life. It just keeps me moving. Please, for goodness heaven's sake, don't do a critique on this. White lies can save me a whole load of explanation and ultimately trouble. I am not advocating lying in the purpose of pure deceiving but if lying is for a good cause, why not.
I hate Newton's Third Law which applies to most aspects of life. Even some philosophical thinking belongs there. Should you earn something, you will need to give up another. I earned myself an Ipod Nano but have to lose a hairband to the lift pit. Then again, where is my Ipod? We just cannot have the best of both worlds. And that's how heaven has planned it. Destiny and Fate. They control lives and happennings to such a great extent I do not know what my brain, hands and heart are for.
I am apologetic for things which might have been difficult for you. But the upcoming Chinese New Year is supposed to be fun. If things are not running as well as you've expected, please take it lightly. It's hard to execute things as you want it to be, especially if it involves people.
CS1102C take home lab. I will not get owned by you again. You made me stay up till 5 am and it was a torture. Staying up till 5 am playing games, I don't mind but certainly, C++ Programming is not a game. It will never be. So angry and frustrated that swear words appeared on MSN, really sorry. Anger got the better of me.
It was supposed to be Happy Chinese New Year, I now have qualms about saying that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment