It's 2.33 am and I have absolutely no idea why I am here at this freaky time of the night. Apparently university life has turned me into an nocturnal animal. I have loads and loads of uncompleted tutorials and honestly speaking, I have slept in more lectures here than the accumulated amount throughout my 2 years in TJ. Even when I am not sleeping, my mind will be drifting somewhere else, thinking about all sorts of junk which is definitely irrelevant to the lecture. I am evolving into a lazy, noctornal animal and this is partly due to the lack of self-discipline. I believe someone must knock some sense into me. I don't want to sink further in. I reckon this mid-terms was a disastrous catastrophe for me. I don't know why, but I had this feeling I wasn't studying for myself, rather for some other reason. I knew I sucumbed to the unnecessary stress which I had put on myself for MA 1505 mid-term test.
I didn't know Heaven's bestow would be my source of stress. Now I don't know if I had made the right choice. Word of mouth is scary. I wonder how it started. People are getting to know the source of my stress. I swear I did not say a thing to these people. Many sighs, university life is not a breeze, as quoted from some seniors, at all.
After ranting, I have better to remind myself of the funny stuff that have been happening in school. I met more weird people over here at NUS than in my entire life before this added up! The things they do range from making random calls to asking weird questions to doing weird things that normal people don't do and having weird appearances. I find them funny when they make a joke out of themselves. I believe they are doing all this because they feel the lack of humour on campus. Kudos to them if they are weird in the hilarious way. However, it seems that not all the weirdos are joke-contributers. There are some people who are just so different and put others off by their abnormality. I choose to brush off encounters with these people, I mean, I do not want my day to be ruined by unhappy events.
It has been a roller-coaster ride, the past 2 months in university. I have not really gotten used to it but I will try harder. May the Force be with me to help me overcome all the crap, obstacles and hurdles lying ahead of me.
Good night and good morning.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment