Tuesday, March 2, 2010

스키와 서울!

Last Saturday, I went to ski at Muju Resort, in Daejeon, I think. I really cannot ski well but I am pretty sure, I made the most out of the trip. I experienced, I enjoyed and I had fun. I don't know how I came up with this theory after the ski trip but it goes like this. Everyone has a different definition to things. For example, everyone define happiness and sadness differently. Maybe an A would make a typical student happy but to a Dean's lister, only getting an A+ is something worth being happy about. Similarly, I admit I cannot ski well but that does not mean my trip was wasted or less fun or less worth it than others who can ski well. Which means to say, I am not quite agreeable to some comments like, "I am better than you, at least I went down the slope 3 times." Seriously, to me, the number of times up and down the slope isn't exactly how I measure the enjoyment I received from the trip and there's no need for comparison because everyone is different. To me, on hearing such comments, I would probably feel angry at first, but subsequently, it really makes me feel that people are ultimately different and imposing one's definition on others is probably the most childish way of doing things.

And Sunday, it was Seoul. It was a haphazardly planned trip but I reaped shopping returns from it. Also, the problem has possible done some Seoul-searching in Seoul and gotten some enLIGHTenment, now I probably won't be in darkness again. Thank goodness, Seoul has shed some LIGHT on the problem. (Puns intended) In reply to GG#02 on the tagboard, yes right, I am trying my best not to make my SEP problematic because it's only not beneficial to me. The problem will never know it is creating so much stink, trouble and irritation to the people around her. Sometimes I wonder, how dense can the problem get. Almost everyone on exchange here in Korea knows I am buay-song with something or more accurately, they know I am not happy with a person, although I am pretty sure few would actually know who the problem actually is. LOL! Only the problem is in the dark. LOL, is it that cui and clueless and (do I have to say this) stupid? LOL, whatever, its cui-ness amuses me a lot. How pathetic, I am imposing my definition of cui-ness on it, and yes, because this is my blog and I can write whatever I like here. So long as I don't say it right in the face of the problem, I don't think I've flouted my own rules of the game.

And last but not least, I like listening to your stories. :)

No comments: