It seems like I have to do EE2001 in NUS after all. Very stressed that after dinner, I ate chocolate, marshmallows, corn FLIGHT and drank milk to destress. Can someone save me from all these? ARGHS!
My money is all going into food. LOL. I remember saying this long time ago, when I was in Genting during Secondary School. The money I spend overseas should go into either my stomach, or something which can be brought back to Singapore. LOL, and I think, yes, maybe I should use that as my spending criteria here. And I will just end up buying more food.
Everytime I buy food to try, I always want to ship back to Singapore for everyone back home to eat. LOL, I think it feels nice to be able to tell everyone in Singapore, this is nice from Korea. Money, I wish you would drop from the sky. LOL!
Yes yes, yesterday I dreamt that I left Korea because of that big PROBLEM. LOL! How stupid to leave Korea just like that! No matter how FUCKED up the PROBLEM is, I will remind myself to stay on. LOL!
Yes yes, yesterday I dreamt that I left Korea because of that big PROBLEM. LOL! How stupid to leave Korea just like that! No matter how FUCKED up the PROBLEM is, I will remind myself to stay on. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment