Tuesday, July 22, 2008

EZ-Link

Who has been paying for my EZ-link money? It is me, of course!

But I have another way of putting it, here it goes. Every weekend of the last two semesters, Lam Lam and her uncle have been driving me to school, so they pay a bit of my transport. Then sometimes when I need to get to the MRT station from school, Jie Hui or Gregory will send me, so they pay another bit of my EZ-link money. At times, after tuition, 4L sends me back as well, and she pays me for giving tuition, so she contributes the bulk to my EZ-link card top-ups.

I have finished Hello, My Lady! Great show by Yoon Eun Hye and Li Ji Hoon!

And how much is a pair of ear phones? I want FREE 耳机, Guai Gia #02. Mine's spoilt.

Embark on Lost.

Slowly, it creeps away, it will.

No comments: