Monday, February 11, 2008

May Is My Style

I am so frustrated and essentially bored to blog twice in a row. And I promised Changi Assembly.

I don't mean to blog about Changi Assembly without first writing something about Xi Zhi Da Er Ji Lang but I haven't been to the latter since the setting up of this blog.

Changi Assembly is fundamentally a congregation of Christians. Lam Lam brought me there for the first time. Though it wasn't my first experience at a church, I still very much look forward to this eye-opener. It is a friendly place where people share their love through prayers and hymms. Okay, and maybe a good place to practise basic translation because they cater to both English- and Mandarin-speaking folks.

May is their style though I have been using this May style for quite a while now. May later be a fulfilling day for me. May you know and think the same way as me. May you just look slightly further than you have always been. May You and I stay focussed and organised.

No comments: