This week of staying in PGP is a total wreakage to the plans I had before. Just yesterday, I was using my laptop in lecture to not only swap tutorial slots, but also to play! How easily distracted I am! I made a promise to myself, I wanted to take a step forward and move out of where I was. However, it does seem that I am a super duper big liar and cannot help but make empty promises. What a rascal! I am going to pay myself back for all I have done yesterday.
Actually not all done yesterday was fruitless, there was this birthday celebration for Weijia at NYDC which was most fun. Weijia made all the girls wear skirts and as expected, I wore jeans as I DON'T own any skirt of any sort, unless you count my NAS and TJ school skirts both of which I do not have on campus. By the way, Jeremy Gan and Weijia share the same birthday, 24 January, just that the latter is a year younger. I shall remember that Aquarius babies.
What happened after that was disastrous, back to PGP to play card games and guess it, till 2.30 am! How did I even manage to do that? I must have been crazy. We should have stopped playing when Sean and Kai Hee left at 12.00 am. I reckon playfulness got the better of us and we, U Fong, Wenxian, Hui Fang and I, stretched eyelids till 2.30 am in U Fong's room in Block 22. I seriously think I wasn't in the right frame of mind.
Hui Fang bunked in yesterday or rather, this morning. And later I am going for "I'm The Boss" game outing at 12 noon. I suppose I won't be getting any sleep in between so wish me luck for the 4 pm's MLE lecture. I am so going to shake the lecturer's accent into a lullaby and rock into deep slumber the moment he opens his mouth.
I hate to say this so I am not going to say it. At least not here.
Stop playing the fool, lest I'll really be one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment